So where the bloody hell has the last week gone? It was there, right in front of me, waiting to be lived then WHOOSH. Gone. Oh well! So not a whole hell of a lot has happened in the last week, but in a bid to keep on top of my plans and in an effort to keep progressing forward, I’ve set a few little goals and challenges to try and ensure I make the progress I want.
I know when I try to do a bazillion things at once I effectively do hee haw, so this is a fairly short list, and includes stuff I’m already doing but want to maintain and build on to keep me on the straight and narrow. It doesn’t even matter if no-one reads this (this is a fairly dull post, I’ll say that much), but if I write these hings down it helps me to be accountable. So here are my goals:
- Sort food planning/prep for the week each weekend (stops me eating shit basically)
- PT sesh plus two other gym sessions per week minimum (on it already)
- Run once a week minimum (on it sometimes (rarely) so want to build on this!)
- Keep on with press-up challenge (just started in a bid to work up to doing full press-ups)
- Aim for 1.5lbs per week (average) weight loss (really it’s fat loss I’m interested in but this measurement will do for now in terms of aiming for something)
- Get my sleep average up from 6.0/6.5 to 7.5 hours a night (I’m tired. Need more sleep)
So that’s it. Nothing ground breaking but once I start to nail these consistently I can refine them and hopefully report on good progress.